Podium reactions from Rossi, Stoner and Pedrosa

rossi+stoner+pedrosa
Valentino Rossi and fellow podium finishers Casey Stoner and Dani Pedrosa gave their thoughts on a tough Mugello race, immediately after stepping off the rostrum.

Valentino Rossi – Race Winner
`It's a great feeling, like always. A lot of my family and close friends have come to see me. I tried to push hard and my Yamaha and Brigestone worked very well, right to the end. During part of the race I was faster than Stoner, but he came back and made me work hard. It´s wonderful to be on the podium with two very strong riders.´

Casey Stoner – Second Place
`This season´s been a bit disappointing, but we were a lot more confident with the setup today. It was an awesome race. On one part of the circuit I was losing a lot of time, and we knew today that the bike would be lot better at the end of the race. I´m very happy with the race and want to give thanks to all at Ducati.´

Dani Pedrosa – Third Place
`It was tough race, all the time I was pushing. The race pace was quite high; I tried to follow but Casey and Valentino were making it quite hard. I made a mistake and Casey pulled away, and at the end I had to push hard because De Angelis was coming from behind.
ref[motogp.com]

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment